The partial hospitalization program (PHP) at The Sands is a short-term form of intensive rehab, usually for those with acute symptoms that don’t necessarily require 24-hour care. This program is a perfect option for those who want a “step down” from residential treatment.
Part of our PHP program is the incorporation of essential “Life Skills” training. Truly successful addiction recovery is based on the ability to not only live substance-free, but to thrive. Life skills teach the practical necessities of functioning in society, which sets our clients up for success in life, and therefore in sobriety. Life skills trainings at The Sands involve skills such as time management, career guidance, money management, and effective communication.
At The Sands, our PHP program is based on client goals and progress, and provides:
- A thorough clinical and medical assessment for each client
- A comprehensive treatment plan, including a daily schedule of treatments and services
- A full, weekly schedule that consists of treatment activities such as Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Educational Lectures, Specialty Groups, Meditation, Outside Support Groups, and more
During group, individual, and family therapy sessions which are facilitated by experienced The Sands addiction treatment professionals, clients are exposed to a variety of evidence-based therapy techniques, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- and much more
Call The Sands Treatment Center today for more information on how you can stay clean and sober one day at a time!
If you think you may be suffering with the disease of addiction, you are not alone; we’ve been there and have the resources to help you find the best possible treatment option. To get help, get connected by contacting us today.